Today, organization's struggle to create and operate in virtual environments that engage their leaders and their remote teams. At the CGISCIENCE, we deliver an immersive experience using professional production equipment which allows direct interaction with our instructors. Interactive camera views and virtual whiteboards enable our team to give demonstrations and clear concept illustrations on our virtual platforms.
You'll have the opportunity to ask questions just as if you were there in person. You can even share mouse control in case you need trainer assistance. Learn a new skill from the comfort of your couch!
What is Live Online training?
Live online classes are synchronous events organised in a real time virtual class (it is not a pre-recorded class). Live online classes require students and instructor to be online at the same time. The instructor presents information and interacts with a group of people in real-time, where students are expected to engage and interact with the trainer, so as to create an environment that you would experience in a physical classroom.
Live Online class is not the same as a pre-recorded on-demand course. The major difference between them is that on-demand courses are delivered asynchronously where students learn through videos and assignments at times that fit their specific schedules (self-paced learning) without any real-time instructor to offer feedback and answer questions in real time.
How does Live Online learning work?
In some ways, live online lessons are similar to the traditional face-to-face classes. So, what is the difference between them? In a physical classroom, the teacher is free to move the learners around, helping to overcome the difficulties of accessing each participant, answering questions. Meanwhile, in Live Online classes, the teacher and training attendee collaborate face-to-face using conferencing software. The conferencing software allows for sharing screens between teacher and training attendee, slides, video and webcam as well as interactive options, such as polls, a Q&A section and a chat area for text. The real-time interaction allowed by streaming platforms encourages students to participate, ask questions, engage with one another and share their opinions. Moreover the live online conferencing software gives the ability to help each participant personally to overcome any problems or difficulties that arise by taking control of the attendees mouse.
All these capabilities are critical when it comes to getting high-quality Live Online training. Therefore, before choosing Live Online training, we recommend that you take a closer look at how the training will be organized.
What are the benefits of Live Online Training?
• Live Online training can be attended from anywhere in the world and saves time travelling to and from the training location: These days, when everyone's schedule is so busy because of jobs, families, community and other obligations we all have, to add training to that list is a real challenge.
Live Online learning is an option, which helps to simplify schedules for individuals and teams. Especially for people from the same organisation but who are distributed around the globe, Live Online training plays a crucial part in managing different offices and providing the same training course remotely to all, potentially at the same time. Students located in different parts of the world only need access to the internet to log in to their virtual Live Online class, at a set time, from the comfort of their own home or office.
• Live Online classes have a smaller number of people than in traditional face-to-face classes, this offers a more personalised experience to each delegate: In CGISCIENCE, we limit the number of our Live Online attendees to just five students per class. We believe that the Live Online training classes should be all about focusing on getting to know the attendees to tailor the discussions and experiences to their needs. From our experience, if you have 8, 10 or 12 students in a live online session, then the discussions and activities start becoming broader and less applicable to each individual.
• Due to its similarity, Live Online classes are of the same quality as traditional face-to-face classes but without the added expense of being in a physical classroom setting.
• The anonymity of not being physically present in a classroom is a benefit to learners who are attending online sessions: Learners who feel afraid to speak or raise their issues in a physical classroom may often feel braver when they know other members attending the course cannot see them.
• Live Online training offers a chance for people with disabilities to attend their courses from home without the hassle of planning travel and potentially incurring costs of having a helper accompany them to the classrooms. They have an equal chance to upskill and be competent in today's ever challenging job market.
• Live Online learning is the cheaper and greener option – No travel means we reduce our carbon footprint and be part of the greater good.
Choose 'Live Online Learning' with CGISCIENCE
Today, there are plenty of options to learn whatever you want. No matter which learning strategy or path you choose, you'll need a learning resource to support your decision.
At CGISCIENCE, we provide Live Online training and consulting for individuals and teams of AEC (architecture, engineering and construction), automotive and scientific (biotechnology) industries to learn the essentials and grow their skills in 3D modeling, animation, virtual reality and simulation. All our instructors have over ten years of experience in providing training, consultancy and bespoke project support to companies ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 organizations spread across the globe. Our instructors are certified by the world's leading software providers such as Autodesk, Adobe, Chaos Group, Unreal Engine and Unity3D, so combining their technical accreditations with the years of teaching experience, enables them to bring a unique training and consulting experience that will help you with your current and future projects.
We have significant experience in collaborating with organizations, in order to design and deliver high-quality and appropriate custom training courses. For our clients, we provide bespoke training solutions based on their needs, allowing individuals and teams to work on tasks similar to their project.
All CGISCIENCE training courses are hands-on, practical and project based. Our instructors carefully plan and deliver each training program with the individual or teams overall learning objectives in mind, so the content being delivered is always relevant to their respective roles. During each session, our trainers teach critical theories only and then most of the training time is dedicated towards demonstrating practical techniques. The students then practice these techniques on their own computer, by creating a mini project prototype during the course. This way of teaching enables our clients to ‘create’ as they learn and achieve the best results possible.
We are very experience in delivering Live Online training to our attendees and have helped individuals and teams in learning a new skill and upskilling them to keep up with the job market. Majority of our students have enjoyed the experience and benefits that come with enrolling on our Live Online courses. As we said earlier, 'IT’S JUST LIKE BEING IN CLASS’ without the hassle of having to travel to your classrooms.
Do you have any further questions about how our Live Online Instructor-led courses work? Are you interested in speaking to someone to find out more and schedule your class? Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 756 300 2294, we’d love to have the opportunity to help you with your goals.
Thank you for reading and we hope you enjoyed all the information provided in this blog.
All the best from our team at CGISCIENCE!